SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM U.S.
Shuttle FROM and TO the U.S. available
With a 15-20 minute border wait back to the U.S.
Our patients absolutely love this service!… and so will you.
Save hundreds, save thousands on your dental treatments
We fully guarantee our work & quality.
Quality dental care at about a third of U.S. prices. Complete mouth make-overs, zirconia crowns and veneers, dental implants and “All-on-4” dental procedure.
Our staff will make sure you get the professional treatment you are looking for from the very first moment you contact us. We will answer all of your questions before, during, and after your dental treatment.
We will make sure that all your dental needs are met and make sure you feel comfortable, safe, and happy with the dental treatment plan that was designed specially for you.
Dentist in Tijuana
Why Choose Our Dentistry
Open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am through 3:00 pm, Saturdays from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm.
- More than 20 years of experience, we are a trusted one-on-one dental clinic in Tijuana
- 20 minute shuttle back to the U.S. available*
- Lifetime guarantee on lab work (crowns, bridges, veneers)
- Follow up care after extensive dental work
- State-of-the-art office
- Located a short distance from the San Diego-Tijuana border, it has everything a patient needs in one convenient place. Located in Zona Rio district, exactly 4 blocks from the border.
- Patient transportation. We offer transportation from the US side of the border to our dental office.
- We can assist you with transportation and lodging (on both sides of the border).
- Safe and comfortable settings
*More information upon request, our patients LOVE this service!
Dental Work in Tijuana, Mexico
Our Dental Service
Your dentist in Tijuana close to San Diego border
Fray Servando Teresa de Mier #1351, Zona Rio.
Apt. 409 (4th Floor) Tijuana Baja California México.
- Our driver usually picks up our patients at Border Station Parking Lot in San Ysidro, where you can park your car, and drives you directly to our office.
- Once you are ready to get back, he will pick you up at our dental office and drive you across the border (through the medical lane) with an average wait time of 15 minutes, back to your car.
- Shuttle transportation is also available from and to San Diego airport.
- Passport OR birth certificate, along with I.D. is required to get back to the U.S.
If you would like to stay overnight, we can recommend Hyatt or Marriott in Tijuana, or a comfortable hotel in San Diego, Ca.
Transportation included (both in Tijuana or San Diego).